Delaware Law offers the Scholarship for International Leaders to high-achieving, international students who wish to pursue a Masters of Law (LLM). The scholarship is based on academic excellence and financial need. Selected scholars must be dedicated to contributing positive international relationships in business, compliance, or other legal practices
Degree program: Master of Law (LLM)
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
Application Deadline: Open
Nationality: International Leaders
available to international students who have completed a first degree in law from a non-US law school that fulfills the academic requirements for the practice of law in that country.
In addition, candidates must:
- apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program
- have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements
- have a minimum score of 83 for TOEFL, or a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS
- demonstrate a strong desire to study in the United States and a history of community service, leadership, and volunteerism in his/her respective country
- have excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through a committee interview (may be completed remotely) and submission of a writing sample
All students will be evaluated on the basis of merit and need for scholarships. We offer tuition scholarships on a limited basis to qualified candidates, but these do NOT cover the costs of housing, transportation, books, travel or other expenses. Visit the Cost of Attendance page click
How to Apply:
1. through Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) LLM Credential Assembly Service click
2. directly to Delaware Law by downloading the Application Form (pdf) and submitting it, along with the required application materials, via email. click