Date: Feb 12, 2019
We are now looking for a Managed Service (MS) Delivery Manager for Packet Core Operations; do you want to join us? In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets. You will be responsible to secure the quality and cost of the packet core services delivered from their delivery unit either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets). You will need to understand and act upon the end to end delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, thru a proper coordination with a MS Delivery Manager responsible for other parts of the delivery. You will further serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Packet Core Operations escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- You will lead MS delivery operational, financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Operational Management for the end-to-end Packet Core operations activities delivery (1st & 2nd line operations, Customer Problem Management, Service & Resource Fulfilment and Field Services, Content Preparation, and Content Delivery and Distribution) towards the specific customer
- Handle specific contract delivery performanc
- You will conduct Operating Level Agreements (OLA) signed with other service delivery units
- Drive operational excellence
- You will, also identify delivery trends-possible Add on Sale
- Education: Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min years of experience 5 years as Service Delivery Manager with Packet Core background or similar
- Domain experience: Business Support System (BSS)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing with argumentation skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Leading and supervising, have coaching skills
- Market insight, business understanding and Ericsson knowledge
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
To apply click here
for more jobs click here